Friday, March 11, 2011

Where Can I Find Kangol Storesin Ontario

style ... Elle MacPherson

I had some leaves this section, so the I return today to show you one of the supermodels hospitalizations (along with Kate Moss) wears best for my taste, Elle MacPherson .

The truth is that I think has a very definite style . Most their outfits stand by that something dot rocker (at Balmain in recent years) that I like so much .

And something that can do like no other is carry extra long dress with flat sandals . We had the opportunity to see her in more than one occasion gala dress and flat shoes . Of course, with its height , what to wear heels, right?


also big fan of black Pretty Ballerinas, which usually gets to go as comfortable climb by bike.


Personally, I think it's the most beautiful models of his time.



Offices to be elegant, she is the most . Although this black dress is not convinced, but I love her hair. However, with the white dress ice is spectacular .



For a day of shopping enlarge normal jeans, basic t-shirt and jacket or coat .


For more festive occasions and informal often opt for trousers and jackets, leather jackets or hairy. This is what I mean about his dot rocker .... looks like leather leggings!


Fringe, stripes, leather, blue, red ....... difficult, yes, but the result cool!



And if I had to stay with some of the looks I'll take this, red leather pants combined with black, I love it! But those pants only suitable for some legs and back ... jajaja


What do you think the style of Elle MacPherson? Do you like the point glam-rock ?

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment