Friday, March 18, 2011

How Many Gym Members Do You Have





The doctorate, so far only helped me to open a debate about my infallibility and other no less curious about my omniscience. To all those who attack me with questions to treason I say that I know little history and far less at ten o'clock at night. At two o'clock yet, that I can drop a keynote speech about Austrians. But at ten no, please. Besides, I do not see the History channel and I get to read books about the Cathars. I love the story. I got into literary matters and emotional proximity. Moreover, unless some times and places dear to me sudan Roman battalions and capital of Armenia. Another explanation that I do: I can and I'm in my right spelling errors. Last week, without going any further, I had an unfortunate slip and wrote "gimme" instead of academic "give it to me" and soon began to sound the usual clatter of supertacañones: "That accent, Doctor." I beg indulgence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment