Monday, March 14, 2011

Male In Girdles Movies

Rainy Day

Day yesterday was the same or worse than it is today ... rain, rain and more rain!! That tired of winter, cold, wind .... Water! And a brand new looking colorful clothes and new shoes , but nothing! So I have to teach my purchases another time spring. I hope be soon because I'm desperate with things hanging in the closet unable to release them!


Incidentally, although the look not release anything , the umbrella I had not yet taught and was a Christmas gift. Relentless pursuit of the perfect umbrella that finally worked. So I hope you go well and last long! haha




Jersey and shoes: Zara (old)
Jeans, Pull & Bear (old)
Collar: Local Store
Bag: Bimba & Lola (FW10- 11)
Umbrella: Cacharel


Nor had I taught this collar. It is a place of my people that I love to go. It a pub where they sell beautiful jewelry . And it's great to be accompanied by friends to take a drink and, as you are, buy an add , right? In addition the prices are great!


Good Monday to everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment