Monday, March 21, 2011

Temporary Liquor License London

Madrid in (almost) spring

A couple of days in Madrid go far and when the time comes, even more. I spent some wonderful days and here I leave some of the images.

Royal Palace



Outfit comfortable to enjoy a sunny day.

T-shirt: H & M (FW10/11)
Jeans: Pull & Bear (old)
Shoes: Zara (old)
Bag: Bimba & Lola
Sunglasses: Vogue (Coll 2010)

Y then a meal at a great place: La Taqueria del Alamillo . It's a Mexican restaurant in can taste the best Mexican food around Madrid and a very welcoming place, both for personnel and the place.


Better food , company. Thanks for treating me as pretty well every time I pass by Madrid. Big kiss! (I feel the quality, took over the phone)


Other phrases, this is one of the displayed in his letter and so true I think that had to mostrárosla.


If you go there you can not go away without tasting cactus sorbet simply bueníiiisimo!


And finally, I leave you with some acquisitions trip. The new collection of Coco Rouge Shine of Chanel is beautiful! Lip glosses are with a little color, very moisturizing, shiny-sticky and s. And the new base Vitalumiere Aqua is great, blends in perfect harmony with the skin and seems to go no makeup, I recommend that the probeis, will like!


May you the first Monday of spring happier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment