Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Superpump 250 Hair Loss

T-shirts to be stylists

That almost no one liked the choice our Penelope in the 2011 Oscars is nothing new. But from here, I propose a simple game of styling, what dress You might have chosen you Pe that night?

are several points to consider :

- His recent motherhood makes you more plump.
- normal thing is to have too voluptuous chest.
- just has hips.



I, taking into account the above, I would have opted almost certainly by more discreet and less tight . I think an asymmetrical neckline would have been fine (with proper underwear, of course). For example ....

Precious Heritage model Halston. Asymmetric, smooth, nude color and belted waist to mark a bit.


Another firm for which he is stationed Marchesa. His models are always and Legante, while discrete striking for their detail. This time I'll stick with a red or black or navy blue with these lovely details shoulders.



Elie Saab also has some models that have adapted perfectly to the occasion. I have risked around with the color coral , it will be the color of next season.


And, of course, the great artist Giambattista Valli has these two models. I betting on asymmetric discrete .


Of course, each of them, adorned with jewels for . That truth is that I liked much wearing earrings.

Pe guess not wanted to steal the spotlight on that night and nominated her beloved husband, Javier Bardem . But finally, it has been stolen by to talk about it, even worse.

Anyway, in your favor, I must say that my kilos I found that still has plenty will do you good to face , because I saw very beautiful and releasing happiness!

What You might have chosen instead? Do you agree with me?

thousand kisses! Thanks for being there, despite not updating as much as I like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment