Friday, March 11, 2011

Buccal Fat Removal Before And After

natural selection (correlation)




1

My reference on youth, to me that I'm more Greco-Roman, is the phrase of Socrates: "Young people today love luxury, have hobbies and despise authority. Responsive his parents, cross their legs and tyrannize their teachers. " She would feel a spasm know that in a matter of legs, there are also young people to give them open and also by with surprising regularity.

I am among those who believes that all the blame lies with the parents and among them, the nanny state that bans guiris boys and girls (and not so guiris) jumping off the balcony into the pool the typical Majorcan hotel. It's a very civilized and efficient loading of the ancient process of natural selection. Well, alcohol also makes his own. Were it not for the pernicious influence upon the aesthetic criteria, for years would not be ugly. But hey, I'm not going to get in Galliano plan.

Facebook is essentially to see that, however difficult it may seem, there are dumber than us. While it is true that sometimes I envied the tontuna of many. But I have to make do with mine.

at his feet.



2

not share your taste for bullshit or not by old age. To me the old me crazy but especially the old ones that slip always Mercadona as you dare go to the butcher and take the slip of paper from the turn before they look at you with a face that you have no idea how to cut a hindquarters.

Blame that youth is always equally stupid the adults do. I am of the opinion that we should not put obstacles to the selective mechanisms of Mother Nature. If a girl wants to use the balcony as a springboard or if you want to commit suicide because the girl has not responded to an SMS I'm very keen to leave it to do. But no. The adults insist on preventing the consequences of stupidity. There are still the rollers of the bike and now mulched soil also put on the swings in the parks. So there is no way that the species forward. The intake of alcohol, under certain circumstances crucial to the survival of mankind, is another trip to the evolution because it clouds the view.

Despite all this, I still prefer the young. Yesterday I heard a girl of about 16 saying that "Cervantes is overrated" without being moved and that her bangs, you look where you look, is admirable. To me at 16 I liked Becquer and thought no one was able to understand it as deeply as I do. Now I admire him but for a different reason. No secret that all the poets hiding: his goal poetry was no other than to take all possible powders and since died of tuberculosis is that it was good.

Happy weekend.



3

You're wrong about the apocalyptic vision that you have interpreted my glorious vision. Natural selection in humans is not based on the law of the strongest but the smartest law. Humans are the rulers of the planet not because we are stronger but because they demonstrated a strong capability in the invention of deadly devices. All those "morcones" alpha males "who end up sterile say sooner or later things get both women and rabbits and can see who they are: the chonis and Opus. Do you really think that such populations can survive before the advance of intelligence? The problem is that the current system favors the geometric progression of stupidity by subsidies of all kinds. (Putas English films, and by the way.) Nazis can not be the example of anything, manque lost and only because nature is wise to be removed from above. And look at the Jews, how nice, how rich and what evolved, making the sea of \u200b\u200bcool comedy (how cool Seinfeld) and carrying Dana International Eurovision again. The crowning achievement of Germanic culture today has been Rex. There are many writers, many philosophers and many scientists fool for it would be worthwhile to come back into fashion the bubonic plague, and more painful this time, please. Bohemian life without tuberculosis has no grace. And I condemn these ideas myself, I'm ugly, poor and stupid. But to be consistent also killed Remus and Jesus Christ.

And I'm not comparing with Remo.

Finally: I am not against alcohol but people go to bed with ugly, ugly without realizing it. And if you notice worse. Did I sleep with beautiful? No. If I kill a straw is for the good of the species and I hope one day I recognized.

Health.



4

short: I have not felt like slap your comment that I am a man of my time. I pride myself on being born in a time when, at last, one can shit without getting cold or ill-treated the sphincter. Do not be overcome by pessimism. The semen intelectualuchos weak and frigid filosofuchas are intelectualuchos and filosofuchas for something. Believe it or not, go. Well, progress. O avanzáis.

Banzai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment