Monday, March 7, 2011

Headlites Cleaner Kits

PRImeRITI TOUS

Do you know where I was last Saturday? Yes, as I possessed went to TOUS looking ....... ?


...... a very special box l, with an even more special content ....


... I have my slipper Cinderella! Jane Mery is collection TOUS collaboration with Manolo Blahnik .


It's beautiful!


also has a special meaning for me, because it will be a link more from a great, great friend, I say, sister, and I .


My size is small, the other I saw them too large. And the gold was not my style, I'm more of silver, hahaha! So I finally chose this. The models available you the show here:


The last shown is the pair ornamental. The truth is that is a beauty to adorn any room in the house , although my tastes are very tiny.

Would you have liked this collaboration? What do you think of my choice? Happy Monday beauties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment