Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Clean Old Urine Stain On Mattress



The shirts short sleeves are a staple in any of our closets. To me are one of the handiest items in time where we will go (if finally leaves us cold). With a jeans and a blazer are the perfect combination for go for a drink with friends or the movies or work, the luckier ones!

From shirts with a message I keep those promises Dolores, which have much to say!



And then, giving a virtual tour I found some original, good value and in a thousand marks in www.yoox.com . Such as these, the trademark Vintage 55. As I like Marilyn!



find others with a touch rocker that always looks great in a more aggressive look . Fans of Amy Winehouse are in luck and that of Kate Moss too (because I think the shirt on the left is her, right?) The signature brand Eleven Paris.


And for the most snobs we have expressed in Snoopy T-shirts with message included . I love this dog! And the colors I love. These are also Vintage 55.


Finally, also in Yoox , we find these others Love Moschino . Always a good choice to wear a garment brand, good value and stylish . Is not this cute little duckling of the crown? I love it!




And now I show you one of my latest acquisitions about T-shirts are concerned. Pepe Jeans is , I bought in the January sales and bears the Union Jack in paillettes. The truth is that Pepe Jeans is one of my favorite brands on t . often have many unique features and give touch.



T: Pepe Jeans (FW10/11)
Jeggings: Mango (FW10/11)
Shoes: Zara (old)
Bag: Bimba & Lola (FW10/11)
Sunglasses: Vogue



Photos I took one day Last week the where temperatures gave us a respite and spring seemed to around the corner. Hopefully the cold these days only to dismiss the winter once and for all ...... you tired of cold!




Have a nice weekend! Thousand kisses and hearts until Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment