Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can I Use Oxo Instead Of Broth

SIMOF JLo and Chanel Pearls


begins today in Seville one of the most important events of the Andalusian landscape of fashion: SIMOF (Salon International de la Moda Flamenca) . I would like to spend there the whole entire weekend, but I can not. Although I Sunday one can take away! Of course, I'm going to see the designer Cadiz Canavate .


The flamenco fashion is increasingly taking more ground in the world of fashion and the truth is that it is something I like enough. The flamenco dress is more than a polka dot fabric with some flyers . It is a stylized dress women, which leads to a time when women were delighted , normally hidden in corseted dresses. For me, it is the purest femininity of a woman's body .



Each year more are what designers presenting SIMOF collection. also the official opening make new designers who presented their proposals full of hope. also large national models join this gateway. This year will feature the participation of Eva Gonzalez, Marisa Jara, Helen Lindes, Cecilia Gomez.

then I leave the programming for these four days of flamenco fashion. For any other queries can visit the web .






are also many stands collaborating in the Hall and crafts show there as shawls, shoes, accessories ... next week I bring you the best of impressions from my visit on Sunday! For now I leave you with this. Kisses and Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment