Monday, January 31, 2011

What's The Prettiest Blonde Shade?



Monday again, but this week happy because it is sunny, despite the cold . And for the cold already know: scarves, hats, gloves ... And that is what you bring .




Leggings: Mango (old)
Blazer: Sfera (W09/10)
Jersey: Massimo Dutti (FW10/11)
Scarf: Primark (FW10/11)
Boots: Uterqüe (W09/10)
Bag: Bimba & Lola (FW10/11)
Borsalino: Day to Day (old)




I do not know if you will have set in my makeup and nail color . Yes, I've fallen, I could not resist and, in spite of being on the slope of January, my visa already has outstanding payments for the next month. The new collection of Chanel grabbed me and since the I saw the head removed. So I went for it .

color of nail polish is pretty ealmente r! Depends light with that look you see a color and another, between grayish green, almost black, hahaha!


And eyeshadows are perfect! The green hue is my favorite , since it is one of the most flattering colors for my tone of eyes, hair and skin. And the pink and ivories perfect for any occasion. Also did not take I have no eye shadow Chanel and I'm thrilled! For daily just a little shade. And to get a sophisticated finish , for the evening, apply with a brush wet and is very intense, beautiful ... I'll show you some other time.


That you pass good Monday! Billions of kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment