Friday, January 21, 2011

Ski Business For Sale

Zorionak Anatxu! New Collections

prepared for today was another entrance, but I changed plans at the last minute because the case requires it. One of my favorite bloggers was Mom!


That's right, followed by Facebook you knew that already your beloved baby was born and thought today the post could not be other than to congratulate you!


So here it Anatxu. CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, ZORIONAK (said in your land) I'm pretty sure it'll be a great mother! Enjoy this family so pretty that you form now!


Although we are far, seems to have shared this process and that has been through everything you've shared with us in your blog. Therefore, THANKS! You know that you wait until you are 100%, meanwhile, know mom Be happy!

A million kisses from My Little Black Dress!

Happy weekend to all of you I hope you allow me to today's dedication of this post. On Monday it planned to publish it today. Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment