Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Annabel Chong Free Movie

to remove the penalties! Parka

Hi everyone!! Today I come to discover a magical corner . a new store this Christmas I discovered in my wonderful Cádiz.


The store in question has this name as original: Quitapenas . And is that all what's inside is so original as its name. In addition what better solution to remove the penalties that go to pamper yourself? No, really? Because that is the concept of this store.

In clothing and accessories can find unique designs, each handmade scarves with bobbin lace they are to see them ...


In inside can breathe primarily originality and lit atmosphere and warm that makes you get out of there with one of their products. As you see in the image that follows part of this store is the beautiful dog that keeps the restricted zone, hahaha! It's so cute! Besides noble and docile ...


All products are distinguished well to be handmade, unique designs and ecological . One of the things that caught my attention are made decorative 100% hand , specifically, crochet . Here you can see this phone vintage, but there were many more details. From a hamburger with fries , up baked fish with vegetables, through a nativity (birth to full hook) Truly beautiful!


Another thing that we find are green ornaments and 100% recyclable . As an example, the antlers 100% made of cardboard! yeahhhh! Fibreboard ! hahaha! Do not tell me it's not a good idea to decorate a wall a little boring.


But there are not only decorative ecological, but also toys for children . Here you can see a beautiful cardboard house, with doors and windows. Of course, not suitable for gardens , because as you fall a shower house we ran out!


And other handmade toys, like this wooden tricycle. I think a toy such as when we were young and now is so hard to find (the children did not play in the streets .... just want video games and computers!).


I could not turn to home empty handed , so the budget was tight, I brought a very useful book "The Sewing N º 1" . It is a very special notebook and as I saw him I knew. It gives many ideas for DIY from recycle a boring shirt to convert a plain cardigan in a military. And best of all you know is? That is written by some blogger tod @ s know and for this world. Among them I leave the DIY two of my favorite , Moniquilla and Countess .


Here are the steps and the result of a military jacket, the style La Condesa. Made from a simple cardigan from Zara, plain, ordinary.




And here is Moniquilla who offers us this unique jersey petals. It seems to me the most original to give a special touch to a boring look.


I am trying to do some of the DIY, I will tell you as I get to work. I'm looking forward to this wonderful store and find there "The Sewing No. 2".

What do you think? Do you belong to take away the penalties buying? Do you like DIY?

0 comments:

Post a Comment