Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do Football Players Wear Underwear



Little by little we know and new spring / summer collections . Today I bring you one that thrilled me, that of Bimba & Lola. I think this signing day is exceeded days but sometimes I think they go hand some prices.

I can not stop dreaming jewelery. Something I have clear season, and that is my color will be the coral . And what better way to accompany any dress with this wonderful coral colla r.


Moreover, whatever is jewelry with marine details makes me crazy! ! I do not know if it is a lot to me like the sea and the beach, because it respite day or why ... All I know is that this collection seems precious and need to be mine!



On the other hand has also released a small collection of rings having a suspect to air some quite famous for bloggosfera. Exactly! They are a little clone of the YSL , right? The blue is precious , but as I have already seen that attract me finish.



And it was the turn of bags. Last summer, this model took about the same, in some beautiful colors. I remember that red, green and blue water. I did not gave up on my attempt to get me with the green water, but could not. This season I hope to get some of these, which are the ones I liked of the collection.


This white seems ideal for summer with a simple Little White Dress.


And finally, we turn to shoes. Firstly I think the dancers of Bimba & Lola are very good quality and I really like because they do not become completely flat as in other stores. I could use them in camel. The only problem is that I'm fed up with trying the 36 and I are huge ! Let's see if it is true that produced 35, as I said the shop, and ended up finding them.


The leopard print , pareceser, which will continue to pursue strong, so I can not miss shoes in our closet girls! These shoes seem very original . Have you noticed that this season will be asymmetrical shoes? I've seen the online store Zara and now here. I think are really beautiful and can styling ankles wider (like mine for example! Haha).


And a type of shoe you can not miss summer in our collection are those of esparto . I think they are a safe bet , lined with heel and brown leather . They can benefit substantially.


Well this is what mainly highlight of the collection of Bimba and Lola about shoes and accessories. The clothes we'll leave for another occasion. I must tell you that if you antojáis something have started the season in the online store with a 20% discount on some items , so ...

....¿ Why not itch and in the new? I, for now, I will wait for the next month of January that the slope is very steep! Kisses and happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment