Monday, January 24, 2011

Hamilton House Mustard



Today I look total comfortable where they are. I premiered my parka rebate and I have to say I am very happy with it. Entertains a lot, is comfortable and looks great with lots of styles. The photos , of \u200b\u200bcourse, are the last weekend because we just passed or has not given us a ray of sun!



Park: Pepe Jeans (Sales)
Shirt: Primark (FW10-11)
Cardigan: Zara (old)
Jeggings: Mango (FW10-11)
wedge boots: Zara (FW10-11)
Sunglasses: Mango (old)





There is something about parkas and I really like is that you can tailor a little with the cord bringing inside. Thus, despite a loose garment, you can wrap slightly waist styling.




I hope some of you @ @ s you can enjoy a nice as well for photos, because, what to me is my turn, the day is terrible! That lazy, rainy Monday! At least I have your blogs to cheer! Kisses and good start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment