Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Much Essiac Tea Do You Give A Cat

day!

The last Friday was the day of my holy and as local holiday in my hometown is always a good occasion to tour around Sevilla . So I bring you pictures from Alcázares and orange .... I like this city!


Slayer: Massimo Dutti (Advance NT)
Cardigan and jeans: Mango (FW2010/11)
Bag: Bimba , Lola (FW2010/11)
Shoes: Zara (old)
Sunglasses: Vogue (2010)
Ring: Silver local






Well ... scooters and between the 50 . My boy, crazy for these bikes, did not resist the temptation to photograph me in it. And the thing is that I like I have my vintage gem! haha!



The gifts of the day I leave for another post. For now I leave you with Sevilla, which is now smelling of orange blossom and spring .... you win! Do you know Sevilla? What do you think? Besos!

PD: I apologize if I do not update too, but I have to ailing mom, nothing that a plaster will not cure, but I have to carry the working woman, daughter, girlfriend, blogger .... and now, nurse! hahaha .... day should have 30 hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment