Thursday, February 10, 2011

Batteryman Tech Cards

"Whatever Lola Wants" by Canavate

As I told you last week held the gateway SIMOF flamenco. It they find the most famous designers in the world ruffles and polka. A few more years experience than others, but all contributing their bit and art this world.

First I have to say I could only attend the parade Canavate as it was on Sunday and was the only day I had free. But on the other hand, although had wanted to go to other parades I would have thought, as the price of admission (on one side to the other enclosure and the parade) seems really high . And, frankly, I think he of organization always leaves a little to be desired . Anyway, as we come. (Click on the collage to view larger large)


The outfit chosen for the occasion was simple, consisting of:
Jeans: Pepe Jeans (old)
Blazer: Sfera (old)
Blouse and Handbag: Zara (SS2011 / FW2010)
Belt: H & M (old)
Scarf and Watch: Mango ( old)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I've been reviewing images of other parades and though not published, because I attended, I can say that Canavate has been one of the few designers who has risked this year. Has complemented the designs sunglasses (something frowned upon in the world of flamenco dress), handkerchiefs tied to the 50's , marking waist belts ...


All that innovation and risk involved has not lost the essence of flamenco dress in general and the unique of Canavate in particular. We continue to see their wonderful flying poplins lunar much red carnations ...

In my opinion, 2011 collection has been divided into four main . Costumes more day, marked by the poplin white polka dots, red and black .


collages In two other designs have included , in my opinion, more delicate, more nocturnal . vaporous fabrics, embroidery, asymmetrical ... Design center, and with that short halter was my favorite of all the parade .


And what do you think of these combinations? In the picture is not appreciated, but tissue movement brown polka dot dress was spectacular ! A delight for the senses with a shoulder pink carnations seemed real. And the mix of prints , risky and, for me, totally successful. View in the same flowers and dots design and it is so well is a treat.


Third I joined the rocieros designs. The the hat offer me would yaaaa! How nice, please, even serves blouse to match a jeans any day of the year. Not well appreciated belt, but was braided leather, precious! And and red skirts ... aaaiiinnss divine!
again present the asymmetric color mixing. That turquoise sash has been icing on the dress, what do you think?


And finally, the tail coats . A very difficult to handle dress, due to its weight, and that Cecilia Gómez Gema and look perfectly knew. Red reminds me a lot, at the top, the jackets of costumes. Turquoise, adorned with pearls and precious stones , in addition to carrying a red petticoat that it was a pleasure to watch.


This has been my vision Canavate parade to see the c full olección can go through website here.
From here I wanted to congratulate Jose Maria Cañavate and all the accompanying equipment from his personal assistant (Sara) to the charge of music in the parade, a success story! Congratulations guys, you do a spectacular job! And to continue doing many more years!

What do you think of the collection this year? "You pass for a show? Did not enfundaros I feel like such a dress tomorrow?

PS: I take my leave until Monday because tomorrow is a local holiday in my village and my saint! So I'm free day yujuuu! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment