Monday, February 7, 2011

What Do Circles On A Mammogram Mean

Louboutin Navy

Go made the Sabbath day! The be out in the sun thanks to a simple blouse and jacket and sit facing the sun for hours in winter. Well, that was what happened on Saturday . We enjoyed a great day A warm sun as in summer but .... in my country always some wind combat. why my hair was no way to hold it still! haha \u200b\u200b..




Blazer, blouse and shoes: Zara
Jeans: Mango (old)
Bag: Carolina Herrera
Glasses: Ray Ban



accompanied Since the day, I took to get this Zara blouse seafood, which I have a special love ... is beautiful! And what better scenario that sea. This is the promenade my people. When the tide is water, whereas when it falls, you can see the bottom without any water, because it is the center of the Bay Cádiz.



I hope you like my people and the look chosen for the moment.
Kisses and you'll have a mild Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment