Monday, February 21, 2011

Lighter Fuse 2002 Ford Focus

Gifts! Manguitis

Happy, happy with my goodies! Here I bring the gifts I got for my holy day. And also the little details of San Vanletín that, although not celebrate, we take a small gift.


The Carolina Herrera scarf is great, soft, beautiful .... and colors! It season. I picture you wearing it.


A book of fashion related great film. I enganchadísima to images. I've given the quick view, now it looked and looked again and looked again .....


And the most practical and useful gift of my life . This on laptop table for the couch or bed. It's great! I recommend 100%! Ikea is .



do you think the original Valentine's bouquet. Substituting sweets flowers for a few really good! UUmmmmm !



and gave us a breakfast cups also very original. Levan a chalk and a blackboard in the form of heart to leave us messages early morning. I love it!



What have you like my gifts? Big kiss! Happy Monday!


And that you continue to Cybele, I hope you are enjoying and you may tell us everything, everything, everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment