Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lyme And Elevated Sed Rate

The orange booklet (75) The myth of Ventura



In the library of my ex-college do not ask for the card unless it is during exam time and how do not ask do not know if my presence there is legal or not. The student card expired last month me and fucked me off enough because I did in the movies.

that I remember I only have missed a site and was in a bar. I was about seven years and went there to play a little machine but to me the waiter told me to go there to be a member. It was not true, of course, but that argument is the best way to take a child from a bar without being nasty or having to explain their presence goes against the local image. Adults do not want a child will choke on their vices with her face of innocence ... And my face was very innocent at that time .

Of the Latin lessons I turned myself twice during the race and that I paid religiously those two years enrollment. Latin is a horrible language and thanks to God Almighty (and the barbarians of the North) that has been extinct from the face of the earth.


***

I like to hang out at the FNAC and the gafapastismo that is blamed is a myth fostered by the very fact that a testable FNAC. I am shortsighted, yes, but I shower daily and just know that Khodorkovsky has a funny name. ***




My grandmother gives me money covertly but once ostentatiously to see all about being generous and demure while in their generosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment