Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Intermediate Snowboard

! Holy

Those that follow me for some time know of my illness , yes, Manguitis . And when I go in Mango usually hang out with their hands full. Everything I like , but not always around me is as I wish. And, of course, this season was not going to be less .

(Incidentally, I just discovered Picnik image editor from Google and Picasa to make this collage and I liked it ... I will continue investigating)

What is clear is that red, pink, salmon, coral ... come stomping. And Mango gets on the train of tones. I enchanted you know what I like red!






fact, are few shops and Spring collections browsed yet. I usually like to buy a lot now mainly because it makes me angry precious have hung in the closet for over a week . And also because this is so time changing and so cold i am still crave me coats and sweaters, so I removed the desire to fine-shirts and cardigans.

But my first signings already made ........





And another thing that happens is that the worse long ago, the more you come running to me to look through the new season! Luckily internet and we have to look and buy without buying. So satisfy our craving some high temperatures!


Do you're like me, the colder more rain and more willing to spring? Mango Have you gone through? What the collection in hand?

I wish you a great weekend! Thanks for your comments of encouragement to me and my mom, you know, that they be forwarded! Mil Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment